We unlock new and lucrative opportunities on our JOBS portal. Explore and apply based on your skill-set.
Our domain experts review your application and set your profile up for the interview.
The final applicants are called up for the interview and notified on their selection from there in.
Upon accepting the offer, on the joining date, the candidate will be greeted by our Human Resource Specialist for a short orientation and the facility tour.
Employee Perks & Benefits
PAID ANNUAL LEAVES
PICK AND DROP
PHP Web Developer
Pinnacle is hiring an experienced “PHP Web Developer” with strong software skills & the ability to work within the PHP framework.This position requires an understanding and experience on platforms like WordPress, PHP, Laravel, Codeigniter, and Shopify.
- Manage new website builds from start to finish as the technical/development person.
- Manage our existing websites through bug fixes, website updates, and performance optimizations.
- Creating landing pages and forms that get our clients leads and sales (HTML & PHP).
- Build Magneto Community websites and other platforms.
- Strong knowledge of PHP Web frameworks (Codeigniter/Laravel)
- Should be able to perform the timely evaluation of new technologies and methodologies.
- Collaborating and problem solving with the digital teams to create unique digital solutions to meet our clients’ needs.
- Custom word press development and plugin modification.
Shift: Night Shift
IT / Network Administrator
Pinnacle is hiring an experienced “IT/Network Administrator” who can troubleshoot and solve network and other database issues in an accurate and timely manner. Hands-on Experience is a must.
- Provide basic application, networking, and hardware support.
- Build, manage, and troubleshoot multiple networking issues.
- Maintain and monitor the overall network, security, and computer systems to meet the organization’s current and future requirements.
- Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications.
- Develop and maintain network-related standards, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor systems, identify and solve issues proactively.
- Should be a quick learner having an analytical/logical problem-solving approach.
- Should possess a pleasant & flexible personality with effective communication skills.
- Should be able to deliver the desired results being in a shift in a 24×7 working environment.